Regulator Setup For Air Integration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you mean S620ti not S260. It's a nice 2nd stage, I have one..I prefer the g260 but nothing wrong with the 620. Mk25 Evo is a nice first stage. Are you a cold water diver? The A700 is also a great second stage. I may be wrong but I believe it's more for colder water but clearly can be used for anything...it's just heavy. Why are you getting the 2 gauge console? For redundancy? No need as the Teric is all you need with the AI. ScubaPro can be serviced all over the world. Dollar for dollar the Deep6 signature series regulator, diaphragm first stage, and signature octo is very hard to beat. Atomic also makes a great regulator as well. So does many others....can you be very specific what type of diving you are planning?

Mk25 EVO and two G260 and as said below for a transmitter.
You just need an MH8A transmitter. Any brand will work just as long as its stamped "FCC ID: MH8A" on it.

Attach it to your HP port (either direct or with a HP hose) then just input the transmitter number into your Teric.

MK 25 is good, s620 is good
Don’t need the console because the Teric does everything.
A700 is a brass body, 620 is better.
Thanks! I was thinking of getting the console as a backup in case something goes wrong with the Teric while on vacation.

I think you mean S620ti not S260. It's a nice 2nd stage, I have one..I prefer the g260 but nothing wrong with the 620. Mk25 Evo is a nice first stage. Are you a cold water diver? The A700 is also a great second stage. I may be wrong but I believe it's more for colder water but clearly can be used for anything...it's just heavy. Why are you getting the 2 gauge console? For redundancy? No need as the Teric is all you need with the AI. ScubaPro can be serviced all over the world. Dollar for dollar the Deep6 signature series regulator, diaphragm first stage, and signature octo is very hard to beat. Atomic also makes a great regulator as well. So does many others....can you be very specific what type of diving you are planning?
Yes, sorry. S620Ti is what I meant. Wanted the 2 gauge console as a backup I’m case something goes wrong with my Teric while on vacation. I live right outside of New Orleans -and mainly dive on vacation once or twice a year. But, I plan to drive over to Florida more to dive there and hopefully do some spearfishing around rigs in the gulf out of Grand Isle, LA in the future.

Thanks! I was thinking of getting the console as a backup in case something goes wrong with the Teric while on vacation.
Not worth the cost, if something went wrong, I use two Teric’s and nothing has gone wrong yet, you can just rent a SPG from where ever you rent the other gear or just but an SPG and hose, no need for a console

My opinion ONLY:
Mk 17 + G260 + R195
NO console, just a spg
Mk 17 has two HP ports so you can use a single spg together with your Teric(AI) together.
If still have spare cash then you should consider a cheapo dc, or later, as back up. Just make sure it is compatible to your Teric.

BC?
Take a look at DGX single BP/W package. Good value.

Not worth the cost, if something went wrong, I use two Teric’s and nothing has gone wrong yet, you can just rent a SPG from where ever you rent the other gear or just but an SPG and hose, no need for a console
Makes sense. Appreciate that!

My opinion ONLY:
Mk 17 + G260 + R195
NO console, just a spg
Mk 17 has two HP ports so you can use a single spg together with your Teric(AI) together.
If still have spare cash then you should consider a cheapo dc, or later, as back up. Just make sure it is compatible to your Teric.

BC?
Take a look at DGX single BP/W package. Good value.
I agree 100% on the DGX single BP/W package...

So, your LDS is a ScubaPro dealer....

Well, you have made choices presented here that are in the "upper tier" of $$. Not a thing wrong with that if you want to spend the money. ScubaPro is very good regulators, but isn't aligned with your opening idea of not overspending.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom