Hello from Chicago!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brant Emery

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Just joined the board. Been diving since 1975, yes I am an old fart, but I have also been fortunate to have dived all over the world. I never get bored with diving and the number of pictures that I take still inspire me to dive more.
Thanks for having me here.

Welcome! Hope you'll post some trip reports and some of your photos. It helps some of us who have depressingly long surface intervals between trips.

Welcome neighbor.
IMG_20210428_180334141_HDR.jpg

Just joined the board. Been diving since 1975, yes I am an old fart, but I have also been fortunate to have dived all over the world. I never get bored with diving and the number of pictures that I take still inspire me to dive more.
Thanks for having me here.

Welcome to Scubaboard! Thanks so much for joining us here. We're really looking forward to your active participation, especially seeing your photos and the sharing of your experiences diving at those various locals worldwide!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom