Roatan Aggressor in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uber Dave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Everyone,
I will be traveling the Roatan Aggressor in May and I have some questions.

1. Has anyone filled out the online precheck forms? Any problems I should know about? There is a 12 page instruction sheet for this precheck which seems a lot.

2. I need a covid test 72 hours before arrival. Are they a stickler for the time stamp on this test? I mean if I'm leaving on May 22nd and arriving at 1PM and the time stamp on my test is May 19th at 8:30AM will they take notice? When I went to Belize in February I didn't have a problem with the 72 hour requirement or with the time stamp.

Hello Dave

Roatan Aggressor was our last trip before the covid bs, there is a lot of online paper work, we filled it out, wasn't any problems, more of a formality. this was pre covid.

Was an awesome trip... enjoy...

Thanks, Honduras has a precheck website I have to fill out 48 hours before arrival. Like I said it came with a 12 pages of instruction. I was curious if anyone had filled this out.

The covid testing doesn't bother me as much. I've done 4 trips already this year and all of them required covid test

For those who have flown into Honduras recently, how did the actually check which covid test you took? Rapid antigen tests are allowed and I'd like to use the Abbott BinaxNOW ag test done on line. I have checked with 3 local urgent cares and several pharmacies... none of the rapid tests match the specificity/sensitivity they say it must. All are close. Do they really check?

My rapid antigen test document from a recent Roatan trip did not list specificity/sensitivity. I had no problem. YMMV

My rapid antigen test document from a recent Roatan trip did not list specificity/sensitivity. I had no problem. YMMV

Thank you! So as long as the test shows negative, there shouldn't be any issue. Did you have to submit anything?

Thank you! So as long as the test shows negative, there shouldn't be any issue. Did you have to submit anything?

I filled out everything asked for @ https://prechequeo.inm.gob.hn/ and uploaded the requested documents. I printed and carried paper copies of the pre-cheq form and my test results. Both were required. I also printed the customs form, but wasn't asked for it. I did not print and carry a copy of the multi-page epidemiology form. Once Honduran immigration scanned the q-code on the pre-cheq form, all the documents showed up "linked" on their computer system. I did receive email confirmations for both the pre-cheq form and the customs form submittals. YMMV

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom