Measuring cracking pressure with a Magnahelic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John, I'll send you a pic of my setup. I can't figure out how to just put a simple image in a reply. It keeps asking for a url and I don't have one for a pic. Not worth the hassle of trying to figure it out.

Save the photos to your comp and then choose "upload a file" under neath the "post reply" button...instead of choosing the picture/media icon in the options above the text area.

-Z

I had been looking at venturi pumps--the kind typically operated by a shop compressor, but if there's a small electric vacuum pump that will work, that's better. I'll poke around that thread for the part number. Thanks!
Here’s the pump I use, 0-12 Volts DC, 2.5 lpm x 2, dual pumps one on each side, 2.5 lpm is plenty to open your valve. You need a variable DC power supply to vary the suction.

upload_2021-4-22_18-2-6.jpeg

Save the photos to your comp and then choose "upload a file" under neath the "post reply" button...instead of choosing the picture/media icon in the options above the text area.

-Z
Thanks dude! I don't spend as much time on here as I used to. Excuse the window sill. Moving things around and it's a bit messy.

Attachments

• gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 84
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom