For Sale Many wetsuits, shorts and skins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChuckP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Sharkskin 3mm – Mens large, shortened a few inches – used 10x $50.00

Scubapro Tropical 1mm – Mens M – used maybe 5x - $100.00

Scubapro Everflex 3/2 – Mens LS – never used - $250.00

Scubapro Steamer 3mm – Womens Large – never used - $100.00

Tilos 2mm Shorty – XL – never used - $75.00

Scubapro Everflex 1.5mm shorts blue – M – never used - $60.00

Scubapro Everflex 1.5mm shorts black –XL – never used - $60.00

Scubapro UPF 80 skin – pink used twice – L - $50.00

Scubapro UPF 80 skin – blue never used – L – $50.00

Scubapro UPF 50 skin long sleeve – light use – L – $20.00

Marses skin short sleeve – light use – XL but looks smaller - $15.00

Aqualung skin short sleeve – light use – L – $15.00

Quicksilver skin short sleeve – never used – L – $15.00

Scubapro Delta short boots XS - $25.00

Waterproof 5mm boots size 28 - $40.00

I have pictures of all, just too many to post, if you want a picture, let me know

Pick up only in Cozumel

Chuck I'm intrested in the women's scuba pro streamer 3 mm wetsuit you have for sale. I understand you're in Cozumel I'm coming May the 15th How do I contact you or talk to you about this more? Louisa

Chuck I'm intrested in the women's scuba pro streamer 3 mm wetsuit you have for sale. I understand you're in Cozumel I'm coming May the 15th How do I contact you or talk to you about this more? Louisa

You can message me here or if you have whatsapp, my number here in Mexico is +52 987 876 6845

Chuck I have made you an offer on the Scubapro Tropical 1mm men's medium thru what's app. $60.00 I also tried to call. No response from you. Hope all is well We arrive on Sat. Louisa

Chuck I have made you an offer on the Scubapro Tropical 1mm men's medium thru what's app. $60.00 I also tried to call. No response from you. Hope all is well We arrive on Sat. Louisa

Yes - my phone is messed up and I have to reset it today, much more than just plugging a sim card in..... The wesuit was used maybe 5x, 80 bucks and I'll bring it by. My phone should be fixed today fingers crossed but really been nice and quite!!

Ok Glad your well. I left a what's app message. Please read and confirm. I will hopefully see you Sat. afternoon at 2:30pm El Cid in lobby to look at the wet suit ( this is the men's scubapro tropical long 1mm ) Thanks much Louisa

Ok Glad your well. I left a what's app message. Please read and confirm. I will hopefully see you Sat. afternoon at 2:30pm El Cid in lobby to look at the wet suit ( this is the men's scubapro tropical long 1mm ) Thanks much Louisa

OK - will do!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom