Full Bottle of ... ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have sampled prohibition whiskey that has been found on the bottom of the St Lawrence. A man I dive with found it, and all was intact for the most part. A little cork residue was filtered out by a coffee filter and it was rebottled. The flavor was excellent!! I keep looking and hope to find my own some day!!

A problem with Prohibition Whisky after 1922, mobsters would dilute it with water or other stuff. I'm fortunate enough to have a bottle a whisky off the Regina which sank in 1913. They have some on sale for $1000 if anyone's interested.

A problem with Prohibition Whisky after 1922, mobsters would dilute it with water or other stuff. I'm fortunate enough to have a bottle a whisky off the Regina which sank in 1913. They have some on sale for $1000 if anyone's interested.

Trade for a bottle of ketchup off the Regina?

In our neck of the woods,during those times, the whiskey was put in a bag and the transporter would tie it to the back of a boat. If the authorities came too close they would cut the bag free and it would sink to the bottom. The whiskey I drank came from Canada and was definitely not diluted.

Trade for a bottle of ketchup off the Regina?

Heavens no. That was a gift from the salavger. We opened one bottle for the 100th anniversary of the storm and I can barely tell the difference between that and a bottle of Jack...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom