Perdix - No Comms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of the reasons I have a modest length hose running over my shoulder and the transmitter attached to the upper harness ring....

It happens from time to time. I just raise my arm to get closer to the transmitter and problem solved. Some dives it never happens some dives 1 0r 2 times. Nothing to obsess about. Just wait a moment and it works again

I have my transmitter directly connected on the right side of my MK25. I have an Oceanic VT3 on my left wrist and a Teric on my right wrist. Neither computer loses connection more than momentarily. I've been diving the Oceanic for 11 years.

I wear my perdix on my right wrist and right hp port.....no issues try computer on your right for next dive to see

Curious here. Is your transmitter mounted rigid or on a flex line?

When you replaced the transmitter battery did you lubricate the o-rings prior to reinstalling the cap?

Glenn

Curious here. Is your transmitter mounted rigid or on a flex line?

When you replaced the transmitter battery did you lubricate the o-rings prior to reinstalling the cap?

Glenn
I know you're not asking me but you can see in his photos that it's connected direct to the first stage.

yes, what Mike said

I put on a new o-ring that I lubricated
You can purchase a flex hose that will allow you to position the transmitter where you want. Mine is just the normal 6 inch hose. I did that so when on a boat, I didn’t want the crew to mistake it for a handle.

In your case you can buy a longer hose and route it to your front side so a better signal can be maintained. Pricey though.

Glenn

4F5A5658-43B7-467F-A6FD-A98E4B6ABA7D.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom