Cincinnati area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FGMN-K

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello! I am an overweight bearish recreational diver with tech diver toys who wants to dive with the big boys.

I’ve wanted to be a diver since I was nine. I’ve been busy being married and raising six kids (ages 17-31 now). I finally got my certification in 2019.

Logged all my dives in quarries so far; I went on several excursion dives before being certified. My fist time diving was in 1986 in Nassau. 35’ of water and you could see all the way to the bottom off the end of the boat - it was like glass.

I am working on my Equipment Specialty right now, and can’t wait to get back in the water.

Attachments

• 89C1F4D7-8A81-4314-B9E6-75A5259C7B9D.jpeg
    89C1F4D7-8A81-4314-B9E6-75A5259C7B9D.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 49
Hello! I am an overweight bearish recreational diver with tech diver toys who wants to dive with the big boys.

I’ve wanted to be a diver since I was nine. I’ve been busy being married and raising six kids (ages 17-31 now). I finally got my certification in 2019.

Logged all my dives in quarries so far; I went on several excursion dives before being certified. My fist time diving was in 1986 in Nassau. 35’ of water and you could see all the way to the bottom off the end of the boat - it was like glass.

I am working on my Equipment Specialty right now, and can’t wait to get back in the water.
hey, i'm down in louisville...what kind of diving is there up there near cinci?

hey, i'm down in louisville...what kind of diving is there up there near cinci?
  • Natural Springs (quarry)
  • Gilboa Quarry
Those are the popular ones. I am hoping to find some other local places. Where do you dive in your area? Pennyroyal? LaGrange?

• Natural Springs (quarry)
  • Gilboa Quarry
Those are the popular ones. I am hoping to find some other local places. Where do you dive in your area? Pennyroyal? LaGrange?
yeah, pennyroyal is WAY better than LaGrange....I also head over to Mermet as well, which is a little past pennyroyal...always looking for new places to go and dive though :)

Welcome. I'm down in the southwestern portion of KY; I've dove Pennyroyal Blue Springs Resort before. It'd be quite a drive for you. Have you thought about heading to the Great Lakes? I haven't been, but they're popular with some people. And the ocean's calling...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom