Closed Shearwater Nerd 2 - JJ DiveCAN model

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zaixon

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Shearwater Nerd 2
JJ Dive-Can model
low use (88 dives) like new
great condition see pics
$1350
Msg me if interested or have any questions

Attachments

• jjnerd21.jpg
    jjnerd21.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 106
  • jjnerd22.jpg
    jjnerd22.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 92
  • jjnerd23.jpg
    jjnerd23.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 102
  • jjnerd24.jpg
    jjnerd24.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 101
Still available? What is the difference between the JJ Divecan model and a generic nerd2 divecan model? From what I understand it is just the splash screen and possibly the DSV mount. Can you give any insight into this? Thanks!

Still available? What is the difference between the JJ Divecan model and a generic nerd2 divecan model? From what I understand it is just the splash screen and possibly the DSV mount. Can you give any insight into this? Thanks!
I just sold yesterday, my gf may have one she is looking to sell as well. Both are the JJ divecan model, they have the same 5-pin connection as the nerd2 dive can model and I know it works with the Optima and i've heard it works with another rebreather as well. the connection is 5-pin. if you are interested Msg me and I can see if she is interested in selling the second one we have here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom