Where to find Adobe Air for Mac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FGMN-K

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am trying to get Adobe Air for Mac so I can run Shearwater Cloud. I checked Adobe, they steered me to the SDK - that didn't work. I tried another site, and something is wrong with that version of Air. Anyone know the best place to find Adobe Air for Mac?

I am trying to get Adobe Air for Mac so I can run Shearwater Cloud. I checked Adobe, they steered me to the SDK - that didn't work. I tried another site, and something is wrong with that version of Air. Anyone know the best place to find Adobe Air for Mac?

Adobe dropped that platform in 2019 (Sold to a company called HARMAN) and stopped providing any updates at the end of 2020. I would expect there to be an update to any application that requires that platform.

I used the HARMAN Air ( not air sdk) app yesterday on my Mac. It happened to be on parallels running windows, but it got the app opened.

I have a 2016 MacBook Air with no issues running Shearwater Cloud. Is your Mac’s OS updated?
You need Air to install shearwater (or anything else written in machine code), not to run it. Once the software such as shearwater cloud is resident, you may run it and upgrade without needing Air.

I have a 2016 MacBook Air with no issues running Shearwater Cloud. Is your Mac’s OS updated?

My Mac is up to date. Thanks for reminding me to check.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom