Deco for Divers on Kindle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikadoWu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Finally purchased Deco for Divers, as it has been recently added to the Kindle Store. Due to my dyslexia, reading books has always been and issue for me. So happy to see Mark get this out on Kindle.

Not praying for his Technical Diving book to be added to the Kindle family.

Did you know that you can email books and documents to your Kindle? Every Kindle has an email address (look in settings) and you can send it PDF and .MOBI formatted ebooks. I do this sometimes for books I bought or downloaded online from non-Amazon sources.

Did you know that you can email books and documents to your Kindle? Every Kindle has an email address (look in settings) and you can send it PDF and .MOBI formatted ebooks. I do this sometimes for books I bought or downloaded online from non-Amazon sources.

I have never tried that, will look into it; I generally read on my Surface, but PDF's do not always scale correctly.

Finally purchased Deco for Divers, as it has been recently added to the Kindle Store. Due to my dyslexia, reading books has always been and issue for me. So happy to see Mark get this out on Kindle.

Not praying for his Technical Diving book to be added to the Kindle family.

I bought "Deco For Divers" e-book from KOBO in 2017. There is an specific e-reader for KOBO e-books.

Back
Top Bottom