Frogman drysuit first impression

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did Denis happen to give that to you? When I was talking to him before I ran the spreadsheet through a translator online and sent it to him incase he needed it. Looks identical. Hoping mine shows up any day now. Almost been 30 days since he shipped it through EMS.
I just translated it myself real quick. 30 days? Wow, mine took less than 2 weeks. And it was right around holidays. Shipping has been crazy all over the place

I just translated it myself real quick. 30 days? Wow, mine took less than 2 weeks. And it was right around holidays. Shipping has been crazy all over the place
Yeah a bit nervous since the EMS site isnt showing much in the way of tracking so was gonna reach out to Denis later this week if something hasnt been updated there. But agree, shipping is insane all over and if USPS is any indication with their tracking, im not super surprised EMS isnt updating.

Is your Drysuit stuck in the Suez Canal ? :eek:

Yeah a bit nervous since the EMS site isnt showing much in the way of tracking so was gonna reach out to Denis later this week if something hasnt been updated there. But agree, shipping is insane all over and if USPS is any indication with their tracking, im not super surprised EMS isnt updating.
Yeah, EMS showed activities in Moscow, pickup, etc , then something like "Moscow 21 facility" after day or 2. Then quiet. Than "New York customs" or something like this. And boom, delivered in couple of days. Nothing in between those entries. My friend just got Santi suit more than 4 month after ordering. Couple of months in transit without any tracking in between.

Yeah mines been stuck at

Released by custom house
02 March 2021, 14:32 130980, Rossiya

Like I said, just a quick google search and a lot of people see the same thing. So Im just trying to be as patient as possible!

Yeah mines been stuck at

Released by custom house
02 March 2021, 14:32 130980, Rossiya

Like I said, just a quick google search and a lot of people see the same thing. So Im just trying to be as patient as possible!

Knew I should have just been patient.

It arrived today!

@mattycakes And we still don’t have pics?!?

Lol dont want to steal his thread but fine! Ignore the pose

Drysuit

I don't have near the experience as Vlad, but I love the fit and finish and very impressed with everything about the suit.
I ended up going with quick neck, quick cuff, quick glove rings, Apeks inflate and bleed valve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom