Thank you for 19 years!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish you all the best

Christi, I do not know you personally nor I dived with your dive center, however, I wanted to wish you all the best! I hope that pandemic will be over soon and you will be successful with your business / job in US.

Christi.
So sad to see you go! I will always treasure the memory of you asking me my opinion of Pedro Pablo as a dive master when you were thinking of hiring him. I loved him when he was with Blue Bubble, and after Blue Bubble had some problems and I started diving with you, you always made me feel like part of the family.
Our Scubaboard dinners were fun and I'm sure the other operators will miss you too.
Go luck in your next adventure!
Lou

Christi, thank you for all the years and your relentless support to the local CZM community and of course the diving community.
Best of luck in your future endeavors, miss your gang already!
Cheers.

Best of adventures in you future directions Christi. You made a positive difference to us divers. I dove with you (great memories) and my son earned his AOW from your team. Thanks for all of your service to the dive community!

Best of luck to you Christi! I know it had to be a tough decision.

Penny and I and the kids wish you and the crew the best. We've had so many great memories with the team!

Best of Luck. I dived with Pedro Pablo (and Raul) when they were with Blue Bubble and then went to work for you. I dove with him a bit with your company. I am sure he (and others) will land on their feet as any company would benefit from their experience and attitude.
Dale

I'll sure miss you and the crew. Thanks for lots of great diving and good times. Good luck to you keep warm up north!
Chris

Oh man! Sad news indeed. A tough decision to be sure. You and your op will be missed by many. Thanks for all the great years of support and suggestions on the Cozumel sub-forum here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom