Info on the Belize Aggressor IV from this past week.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you're a real cold-phobe (like I am), the forward-most position on the port side has warm air from the compressors blowing down on you...
Thanks! I'll remember that. I tend to get really cold and then have a hard time warming up, so I'll try to beeline for that area.

No to both.

My pro tip: take your mask easily accessible and claim your spot on the dive deck 1st thing by hanging it on the tank valve you want.

I usually pick a spot where I will be out of the wind bc I get cold when I get back from a dive. Plus I don't want to sit where the wetsuits are hanging and people reaching over you to access them.
Great tip! I'll pack the masks on top of the gear bag.

Thanks! I'll remember that. I tend to get really cold and then have a hard time warming up, so I'll try to beeline for that area.

Look right as you board the boat. First spot on the end of the bench.

Hi Everyone, just looking for info from this past week on the Aggressor IV Belize. I'm heading out next Saturday and was wondering how the Covid test worked out prior to leaving Belize back to the States.

I hope your trip on the Aggressor IV was fantastic! We leave Saturday and I have a question that I cannot find the answer to on the Aggressor website. What kind of outlets are in the cabins? Wondering if I need to bring an outlet converter or if the boat has the same types of outlets we have in the US.

Thank you! Less stuff to pack then.

I always take a short extension cord that has four outlets on it (NOT a power bar). There are never enough outlets on a boat and the extension cord will allow you to just use a single outlet for four things. Don't know about this Aggressor but many liveaboards will not let you charge anything in your cabin.

I always take a short extension cord that has four outlets on it (NOT a power bar). There are never enough outlets on a boat and the extension cord will allow you to just use a single outlet for four things. Don't know about this Aggressor but many liveaboards will not let you charge anything in your cabin.

The Aggressor info asks that nothing be left charging in the cabins when they are unoccupied. So it seems that it's OK to charge or plug-in as long as we're in the cabin. They did say that if the staff finds items charging that they will unplug them which makes sense. We don't want any danger of fire. The outlets are turned off at night which also includes the camera table charging stations. I have two power bricks that I travel with - one larger and one smaller - that I mainly use for charging. That gives me the ability to charge 5 items at once and I can do that before we go to sleep. Fortunately my batteries are all pretty new, so hold a charge for a long time. I'm mostly concerned about being able to charge or plug in my laptop so that I can edit photos when I'm not diving. I tend to lose interest in editing once we get back home. I get busy and put it off.

Taking something like that is a good idea. Not only for liveaboards, I’ve been in my share of dive resorts that were not so good in the outlet department. I have a small travel strip that also includes a few USB ports, since so many things just need that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom