Scubapro G260 Carbon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pressurehead

Without risk, you earn nothing. OK?
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Anyone here bought one of these and dived it ?
g260.jpg
Here I can't buy just the 2nd stage, comes with the Mk 19 Evo.

I want to get one, this is my next purchase. You can't buy 2nd stage by itself in our region either, EMEA. I want to have the MK19 with carbon G260 and carbon A700 for octo. hahahahah.

U.S. is also only available with the mk19. I have 2 on order. They are back ordered here.

I finally got mine along with my MK19.

I did a pool dive last weekend with it. Other than the ventri adjustment was wide open out of the box (would free flow at 12 feet) it dove well. Maybe it’s me but it seems to dive a little wet, not complaining, just different than I’m used to.

I finally got mine along with my MK19.

I did a pool dive last weekend with it. Other than the ventri adjustment was wide open out of the box (would free flow at 12 feet) it dove well. Maybe it’s me but it seems to dive a little wet, not complaining, just different than I’m used to.

It shouldn't be any different from the regular G260, it is the same design just different material AFAIK.

I have 4 black tech and 10 regular 260s. Sounds like yet more marketing hype. I think I'll wait for the G270. @buddhasummer may be an interested party here.

I got prices a while back on parts to convert a "standard" G260 (black tech) to carbon and it was beyond ridiculous. IIRC parts alone almost equaled buying a "standard" G260.

Happy to get prices again if anyone is honestly interested. Message me if so. Cheers.

It's all purely cosmetic. "Beauty" comes at a price.

it is cool looking for sure. I’ll need to be a tad more carful not to scratch the epoxy on the second stage.

It shouldn't be any different from the regular G260, it is the same design just different material AFAIK.

I thought so too. I plan to dive it for real in a few weeks. After adjusting things I think I’ll be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom