Boat Diving Etiquette

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did anyone mention that peeing in your wetsuit is ok in the water. On deck it is not.
It's fine if you tuck your wetsuit pants bottoms into your boots.....

It's nice when someone brings candy and offers it around. I very rarely partake but other divers seem quite appreciative of such a little but considerate gesture.

Six pages and counting. You guys must be a lot of fun on surface intervals. Keep in mind that without the newbie / clueless / once-a-year divers you would not have access to nearly as many (or as cheap) boats. And many of you "captains" would not have a job. Around zero of those people will read this thread.
Was thinking the same thing. I've only been diving in Colombia and Roatan and I'm glad I haven't run into so many uptight and angry people.

Was thinking the same thing. I've only been diving in Colombia and Roatan and I'm glad I haven't run into so many uptight and angry people.

meh...divers on keyboards...seems to be the way of the world these days...nice folks looking to have fun are the reality for the most part in my experience YMMV :)

Back
Top Bottom