What dive ops dive the Northend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aldora will certainly take you there. Personally,I stopped diving Barracuda because battling the unpredictable currents was just too exhausting, in my old age.Been there, done that!

Aldora will certainly take you there. Personally,I stopped diving Barracuda because battling the unpredictable currents was just too exhausting, in my old age.Been there, done that!
Diving Barracuda can be like diving in a washing machine. Fun, scary, exhausting, it’s all in your perspective.

These days I think north for Aldora is way up past the lighthouse. Visibility was a bit less, about 60’ because of the increased current and each buddy team got one of the radio signaling devices in case there was an issue when we did their 3 dive adventure. It’s a long and rough boat ride if you are prone to seasick. I hope to do it again next time I’m there. Lots of barracuda, reef sharks, and different terrain than the park. We had a long second surface interval with all the avocado guacamole/chips and fresh caught lion fish ceviche I could eat.

Steve does their DMing for the north and he’s great. Gato found the dive spots and swam circles around everyone while wearing his old school round mask.

After two days of diving with them, my buddy and I were offered the option of going north along with two other divers.

a segment from the o;' radio show i did a few years ago about Aldora diving up North ...
I THINK most information should be viable ... about 15 minutes ...

Back
Top Bottom