SP G250 jam nut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One odd chrome plated brass nut is on its way to Canada. If this goes through, we'll probably want to come up with a US based re-shipper since postage will likely be way more than the nuts themselves!

Um..... I'm in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls region (that big Island in the middle of the Niagara River). I can be either a re-package point, or if the border opens, I can go get them. I frequent the area a whole bunch, but the pandemic closure of the border has me on pause....

One odd chrome plated brass nut is on its way to Canada. If this goes through, we'll probably want to come up with a US based re-shipper since postage will likely be way more than the nuts themselves!
Ok great, machinist is chomping at the bit to get started. :)

Thanks

but the pandemic closure of the border has me on pause....

Underwater smuggling operation!? You must be crazy!

RCMP threw me off the River this summer. Threatened to jail us and take the boat if they saw us diving in Canadian waters again while the border is closed.... Sheesh!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom