Closed Deep six side mount set

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Used deep six side mount set with DIN 1st stages, spg, parts kits, and extra mouth pieces. Buy both sets and I will include the dry dry box. I am willing to separate. Asking $625 and buyer pays shipping and paypal fees.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210217-073916_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210217-073916_Facebook.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 127
What is the difference between doubles vs two singles? Is one set “reversed”?

A doubles set is for twin manifolded tanks, 2 first stages each with a second stage to allow redundancy in both the valve and first stage. However, this set appears to set up as a sidemount set.

A doubles set is for twin manifolded tanks, 2 first stages each with a second stage to allow redundancy in both the valve and first stage. However, this set appears to set up as a sidemount set.
You are correct, this is a side mount set, NOT doubles. Sorry for the incorrect info.

Does this mean the 1st free service is still available for use?

You didn't like them for sidemount?

Whoever got these... If you don't need the SPGs, and want to get rid of them, PM me :wink:

Back
Top Bottom