ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Searching for this thread I found THIS one....I won't be able to join the 2021 Surge but I sure want to know more about the 2022 Surge!!!!!!!

upload_2021-1-25_0-4-38.png

Searching for this thread I found THIS one....I won't be able to join the 2021 Surge but I sure want to know more about the 2022 Surge!!!!!!!

View attachment 638465
Since it will probably take until next year to get vaccinations to us that might be the next event I go too also.

View attachment 638465
I would be willing to bet that is just Card and Rox toying with us like they do so well. They never give info about one trip until the end of the one before it :laughrant:

Oh, i was just reviewing the package thread and i see that it now says proof of Covid 19 vaccination required.
I'm fortunate enough to be able to get it because of my job, and have already gotten the first shot. I think we need to know what is going to be considered acceptable as proof. I dont know if this is a standardized thing, but In NYC, we get this white card where they just write the date, location, and batch # of the shots you get. If i did it right, should have a pic uploaded for reference
covid-card.jpg

The 2021 ScubaBoard Invasion has been CANCELLED

I wanted to let all Crew Members know that we have made the decision to cancel the ScubaBoard Invasion 2021 Belize event to Belize Dive Haven.

We have 2 options for all Crew Members to choose from.

Option 1. Contact Bay Adventures (888-599-3483, 8-5 Eastern time or info@bayadventures.com ) and if you have a deposit with them for this event, they will gladly give you a refund.

Option 2. If you still want to go to Belize Dive Haven, Bay Adventures can help you with scheduling your trip.

I have made it clear that the NEXT ScubaBoard event will be held in Belize at Belize Dive Haven since they have been very flexible with ScubaBoard.

However, currently there are no plans to hold any ScubaBoard Invasions or SURGE events until we can be CONFIDENT we can SAFELY do so.

Once we are confident that we can hold large events again, rest assured that ScubaBoard WILL be getting back underwater.

I do apologize if this causes any issues for any of the Crew Members.

I have unlocked this thread and you can post any questions here or email me. All crew members should have gotten an email about this from me today

Roxanne & I MISS ALL OF YOU
:grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2:

Dennis, Roxanne,

Thanks for all of the work you put into this trip. I look forward to getting with you both for a beverage on the next trip.

We also owe you and Roxanne a beer and a massage. Thanks for all your hard work and we look forward to seeing you above or below!!

Oh, i was just reviewing the package thread and i see that it now says proof of Covid 19 vaccination required.
I'm fortunate enough to be able to get it because of my job, and have already gotten the first shot. I think we need to know what is going to be considered acceptable as proof. I dont know if this is a standardized thing, but In NYC, we get this white card where they just write the date, location, and batch # of the shots you get. If i did it right, should have a pic uploaded for reference
View attachment 638484

Just want to clear up some confusions. Not everyone will get vaccinated in time. Also being vaccinated is not a guarantee than you will not be spreading the virus (if you happen to contract it somehow while traveling) to those that haven’t got vaccinated. So, Belize requires the foreign visitors to get COVID-19 negative results from either PCR test within 96 hours before arriving in Belize or antigen test within 48 hours before arriving in Belize. You can get the antigen test when you arrive at Belize airport for $50 & 2 hours waiting for the results. Hopefully the result is negative or you’ll be quarantined there for 2 weeks. You can find more detail info, here: Belize COVID-19 Update for Travellers | BTB

I’ll be in Belize next week in another resort. That’s why I know this.

Before going to Belize, you can get a free PCR test in some major cities in USA by applying & scheduling appointment with
COVID-19 Testing & Health Services | Curative

Have fun & stay safe!
Dan

Back
Top Bottom