United EWR cancels all flights until June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tkaelin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Thought my trip last week May first week June was relatively safe from cancellation. Not so. My May leg cancelled and a quick look on United shows no flights until June. Is this what others are seeing? Anyone know why with Bon opening up recently to US direct flights?

Same for the flights from IAH. Just got the same notification... Ugh.

From maduro just now - new rule from the netherlands caused the cancellations. Delta just cancelled Feb. American not yet but likely as the new rule is one no one can comply with at this time.

From maduro just now - new rule from the netherlands caused the cancellations. Delta just cancelled Feb. American not yet but likely as the new rule is one no one can comply with at this time.

What is this new rule?

In addition to a Covid PCR test 72 hours before your departure to Bon you now need a covid antigen test 4 hours prior to departure to Bon.

So just to make sure I am clear on this new rule. You have to take an antigen test within 4 hours of your flight that will take you to bonaire? Not 4 hours before the 1st flight towad bonaire? I ask because we have 3 flights and an overnight layover. I also saw that a 5 day quarantine is required but I think that may be just for flying to the Netherlands. Afraid this new rule may be a deal breaker. We overnight in Miami and I don't see a way to get tested. Dam**. So close to getting to return. B

IDK to your specific question. Any chance you can do a rapid test at miami airport or nearby?

Didn't see anything, at this time, inside airport and getting it done offsite and then to and airport in time for flight may be important

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom