Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I must be careful to review all of my Force Fin collection. I have kept a boxes full for a future Exhibit. At this point looks like it can be virtual. With limited Whiskers I have started to put together pairs. Here is a Smoke Black Tan Delta, signed and with a set of Bat Wings. Total control and bet these are the fastest fins around. Plan to do flip test of these pair before a asking price. They are one of one. Made for me 20 years ago. Will be adding a set of Speed pods with this Large Pair of the Extra Force. And a Force Fin cap. And you need to be a member of SB for at least one year, to purchase. I appreciate being able to post without censoring. A good team for a group of Divers...
IMG_4758-fw.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4763-fw.jpg
    IMG_4763-fw.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4760-fw.jpg
    IMG_4760-fw.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 97
And then a set of Whiskers...Click into gear to move some water.
IMG_4779.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4788-fw.jpg
    IMG_4788-fw.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 74
It just so happens that L is my size too!

Cool indeed !

I see an auction... That I'm unlikely to win.

But what about $300 for an opening bid? For the chartreuse pair.

I wish I still had the leg strength to use a pair of Tan Delta Excellerators, but alas that time is gone. I would buy these to add to my collection but if I did, my wife would have me sleeping on the pool deck (which would be OK now when in St Croix but not when back in TN :wink:). But those are absolutely beautiful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom