• Oceanic Veo 4

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oceanic Geo 4

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Cressi Cartesio

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

None of your choices unless you are on a very tight budget. I'd look for a Shearwater Peregrine or maybe Atmos Mission One.

What is you budget [in $AU] , the exchange rate for the Peregrine is not too bad for a great [non AI] computer.
Better then when I bought it.

Hows your vision? Are you only diving in areas with high VIS (note high to me is over 5 meters)?

The most important factor is can YOU READ IT EASILY WHILE DIVING.

What features do you want in a dive computer? Examples: back light without pressing buttons, user changeable batteries, Bluetooth etc

10 posts before Shearwater mentioned...could be Scubaboard record.
Maybe for the most amount of posts before someone mentions it, was surprised to not see it in the first or second reply to OP.
While they arguably make some of the nicest dive computers on the market, it was pretty clear that OP was not looking for something at that price range.

Shoot, better add the Deep 6 Excursion to the mix then :wink:
Actually a variant of the Deep 6 Excursion makes sense given the OP's location. I don't know all the companies that have the same ODM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom