Blue Angel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know if something is amiss at Blue Angel? We were talking with them about getting rooms for a stay in a few months. They told us that the rooms are available for the dates we want, so we asked them to reserve the rooms and we bought plane tix. We didn't, however get a formal email confirming our reservations, so my sister and I have emailed them several times over the past couple of weeks asking for it but we have gotten no reply. I just tried calling the hotel but no one answers and there was no option to leave a message.

well thats not a good sign. hopefully just a glitch. did you give them a deposit ?

Does anyone know if something is amiss at Blue Angel? We were talking with them about getting rooms for a stay in a few months. They told us that the rooms are available for the dates we want, so we asked them to reserve the rooms and we bought plane tix. We didn't, however get a formal email confirming our reservations, so my sister and I have emailed them several times over the past couple of weeks asking for it but we have gotten no reply. I just tried calling the hotel but no one answers and there was no option to leave a message.
You can try Facebook or Instagram. They may respond as there are recent posts on both.

You can try Facebook or Instagram. They may respond as there are recent posts on both.
Thanks; I will get my wife to try contacting them that way. I don't do that stuff. I spend all day every day sitting in front of multiple computer monitors for my work. When I'm not doing that I play my guitar or read a book. :D

I've booked there a fair amount since 2012. The internet response time in my experience can vary from almost immediately to never receiving a reply. Every time I call however I've been able to take care of things immediately. Based on what you described I'd call and avoid any waiting as the Covid status can alter what is permitted for total hotel occupancy.

I've booked there a fair amount since 2012. The internet response time in my experience can vary from almost immediately to never receiving a reply. Every time I call however I've been able to take care of things immediately. Based on what you described I'd call and avoid any waiting as the Covid status can alter what is permitted for total hotel occupancy.
I did call and no one answered. I will try again tomorrow.

Thanks; I will get my wife to try contacting them that way. I don't do that stuff. I spend all day every day sitting in front of multiple computer monitors for my work. When I'm not doing that I play my guitar or read a book. :D[/

They’ve been active and posted several posts on Facebook in the last couple of days. One post was just an hour ago. So if your wife has a Facebook account tell her to contact them that way.

They’ve been active and posted several posts on Facebook in the last couple of days. One post was just an hour ago. So if your wife has a Facebook account tell her to contact them that way.
She does and I will, although I don't tell her to do anything. :D

Thanks to all who suggested it.

I was having communication issues with their front desk (reservations) a couple of weeks ago, so I IM'd Eva on her FB page. She got back to me almost immediately and everything was taken care of.

Similar. Normally I just email to make reservations and get responses quickly. This time I used the website and received no response. Three days passed and I called and spoke with the guy handling reservations. He was working on my reservation as I called. Gave him my dive dates and received an email shortly after. He's definitely not Jeanie but everything has always been accurate if a bit slow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom