Indonesia closed for foreigners 01 - 14 January 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My mentioned on racism, with quote, was the answer to some people who still believe calling this "chinese wuhan virus" is political!!!!
A black guy was offended when being called black but another black guy did not agree. Who is right/wrong?
It is all down to the individual eg HK Flu. Who gave a toss about that in HK!!!
Did you really read my comment?

The ban to enter Indonesia for foreigners has been extended to 08 February. We have to delay the arrival of the new strains as long as possible. Some days now can be hundreds or much more deaths later.

we're providing hope and vaccinating the word against panic folks

we're providing hope and vaccinating the word against panic folks
No idea what you try to communicate. Sorry. Please explain.

The hope of acquiring a vaccine therefore an outcome is keeping the population functioning

Still not
The hope of acquiring a vaccine therefore an outcome is keeping the population functioning
I am still not sure if I get it. Probably because English is not my native language. No problem.

Still not
I am still not sure if I get it. Probably because English is not my native language. No problem.

Hopefully, Indonesia will be open by August, as I'll be in Sangalaki by then.

Back
Top Bottom