Din to Yoke Insert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

full.jpg

Look at the back of the valve. Is there a dimple for the thumb screw of a yoke tank connector? There isn't one? Well that valve is not designed to accept a yoke connection.

As others have said, that's a 300bar valve as opposed to a 200 bar valve. The 300 bar valve is a good bit longer than the 200 bar ones and will not accept a din/yoke plug and a yoke reg won't fit over it. Valves are relatively inexpensive, just replace it with a 200 bar one

As others have said, that's a 300bar valve as opposed to a 200 bar valve. The 300 bar valve is a good bit longer than the 200 bar ones and will not accept a din/yoke plug and a yoke reg won't fit over it. Valves are relatively inexpensive, just replace it with a 200 bar one

they don't make 200bar valves for skinny neck tanks.

I always thought those were just for filling....
You can use them to dive, it's very much not recommended, but I can't say that I haven't done it once or twice in a pinch.

they don't make 200bar valves for skinny neck tanks.

Ahh, I missed that it was the old skinny neck 7/8th threads

‘East Button’ = Get a DIN 1st stage. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom