Closed Parts order #3

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Package just cleared customs, I should get it tomorrow. I'll print out shipping labels etc today, should be able to ship by Tuesday next week as I have a spare hour.

Be in touch by messages re final amounts.

Take care
Simon

All shipping labels created, just waiting for package to arrive at my house. Will ship Tuesday 19th.

The package is currently with delivery man,I expect it within the next hour or so. Being OCD I wanna try to get it all in the post to you guys today, but in reality that might be a stretch, failing that it will definitely be Tuesday next week.

Expect messages.

All shipped, couldn't help myself. You are all in for a surprise re shipping cost, they made it harder to ship but cheaper, I guess no tracking reduces price significantly.

You'll all get final bills via messages later tonight. Prompt payment will be greatly appreciated.

Take care
Simon

All shipped and paid for. Thank you for your prompt payment folks. This thread is now officially shut.

Take care

Hey, the parts arrived today! THANKS! :)
In one week from Japan to US? Let me know if I owe any shipping costs...

Back
Top Bottom