Average price of a used Hollis SMS 75?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nldiver1984

Contributor
Reaction score
Posting from Canada and referring to CAD dollars, not USD.

I have to move across the country soon and am selling most of my heavy and bulky gear. I bought an SMS 75 in 2018 for $550. I used it in one pool session with an instructor and it hasn't been used since. I could sell it now for $350 but I don't want to feel like I'm going to low on the price. This also includes the two cam bands for attaching the tanks. What do you think? I could probably sell it for a little more but the shipping cost ($30-$40) is off putting to some.

I personally wouldn’t pay more than $300 cdn for a used sms 75. If you can sell it now for $350, I would go for that, but that’s just me.

I can tell you that they generally go for around $400 US, give or take $25 either way. Use that as a guide.

Out west there are those jumping into sidemount that are keen to pick up a rig fast, so $300-400 CDN is about right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom