Sealife iphone housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deeper thoughts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife is looking foward to this with the 2500 dragon light
She has the iphone 12 pro max
Will post photos when we take it diving

I used the Watershot when I had the iPhone4 and had great pics! Good luck!

Still no opportunity to post yet

I have a Lifeproof case on my iPhone (current and previous) and have taken it down close to or at 10 feet briefly. The issue always seems to be though, that the phone's buttons, for the camera's shutter or other, don't seem to work when submerged. I have to use the timer or start video before going under. I don't use this much at all underwater but thought I'd ask.

I recently purchased the SportDiver and although I have only been able to use it in a pool, I must say I am a big fan and look forward to use it in Open Water with some better subjects.

The housing connects via bluetooth to your phone using bluetooth and a customer SeaLife App that allows you to control the app with all of the housing buttons to change from picture to video and navigate settings. The housing a large button that you use to take pictures or start video capture, it is large and easy to access so that should be no issue with gloves on etc.

Will follow up on this thread with new pictures and if anyone has any questions please let me know.

i am debating between the sportdiver and kraken pro for my i phone, have several sealife products and am very happy with them. moisture muncher is a big plus for sportdiver, i was wondering what keeps the kraken from fogging. i like the dive + app for kraken and wonder if and how it would work with sportdiver

moisture muncher is a big plus for sportdiver, i was wondering what keeps the kraken from fogging.

Vacuum systems generally do a good job of preventing condensation inside a housing. I don't have any of the phone housings, but I've been diving with a polycarbonate camera housing that has a vacuum valve for a few years now, and I've never had it fog up on me. My previous housing did not have a vacuum valve and on that one I did experience fogging a couple times.

Back
Top Bottom