KISS Sidewinder / Hose Routing Alternatives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

v101

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello;
Wanted to know how others are routing their hoses for their KISS Sidewinder rebreathers. My current setup is I have the hoses coming straight out of the CAN, I have a T directly on the lower port, that splits the DIL / Oxygen that connects to the DIL MAV and the KISS valve for the oxygen.
I attached a PIC.

for me i have been exploring other options to clean this area up a bit. I dont like the hose congestion in this area under my arm pit...

I know a few divers of this unit have moved the hoses to go over their shoulders. I am thinking of installing 90's like discussed in this post, and then looping them around and connect to my DIL MAV and KISS valve. It will stream line the hoses.

if other divers of this unit have done any changes to their hoses, if you could attach a PIC that would help.

Attachments

• IMG_1653.jpg
    IMG_1653.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 294
I don’t use the adv I have the kids dual mav and add diluent manually. I have an Omni 90* swivel attached at the cans.

my dil hoses (adv and MAV) come over my shoulder. One tall swivel on the ADV, one short swivel on the manifold for the MAV hose. I have the QC6 inlet female inlet to the MAV on a short 6" pigtail hose

the o2 hose comes up and then across my chest from the 1st stage on my lower right
to the needle valve on my left shoulder,
the outlet of the needle valve goes across and straight into the canister at the manifold

66273842_10157360623999376_1915205159433011200_n.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom