CO O2 combo meter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too am waiting for Divesoft to add CO. The sensor used by DiveNav was cheap, I believe around $25.

I have a Divenav unit and I have two complaints, both popped up after sending it in for service, after which they went bankrupt.
The first is that it inexplicably stopped working with the app for about 8 months. Now it connects to the app, but the CO readings are way crazy and it fails to calibrate, with a CO sensor that is about 1 year old.

If anyone is in south florida or willing to go through the trouble of swapping our CO sensors to try and tell if my issue is CO sensor or logic board, I'd love to figure that out before I throw good money after bad with a new sensor.

He later changed his tune.

I contacted them when they first released their product. I found it to be very expensive to be sending the unit back and forth once a year to the US for calibration.

If you can find a used one, third parties are selling the sensors. I've been replacing sensors and recalibrating mine since divenav took a dump. I did have to buy a bottle of CO for the calibration, which is expensive because of the hazmat shipping.

FYI. If you have a Grainger Supply close to you, you can order online and pickup at the shop to by-pass the shipping expense. I was able to get a 17L bottle of calibration gas for about $30 with tax.

That's a good price, and I do have a nearby grainger. I bought a 10l bottle from McNeill / gasdetectionsolutions for $44 plus an additional$43 to ship from Atlanta to Tampa. When I use this one up, I'll go to grainger.

The sensors were from tiffany@gasdetectionsolutions.com and I thought they were reasonably priced:

upload_2021-1-15_12-41-37.png

FYI: This is the thread with the DIY tester. It does Oxygen, Helium, CO (nitrox/trimix with CO). Nitrox/Trimix & CO analyzer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom