Richelieu Rock Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Makes perfect sense to me.....I'll do what I can to make referrals when its possible, I would rather see new divers explore facilities that respect the reefs we so enjoy.

How are things on the west coast now? Dive boats still running? I finally made it back to Thailand and am now in quarantine in BKK. Over a year with no dives, was really looking forward to doing some diving in February. Liveaboard from Khao Lak, then Phuket and Lanta. Hoping this 2nd waves dies down by then...

Yes, diveboats still running from Phuket and Khao Lak, but daytrip options from Khao Lak are extremely limited, liveaboards are available but limited. From Phuket daytrips are running, limited number of boats so really nice diving now,, from Lanta I have no idea what is happening. When you book something, do make sure the trip is confirmed though.

Of course I'd be happy to help you.

Thanks Steve, I was planning on contacting you once I had the dates confirmed. I was thinking 2 or 3 daytrips from Phuket. I haven't had the chance to dive any of those sites yet (Rachas, Shark Point, etc.). Are the Bidas better done from Phuket or Lanta? I probably won't be going back to Phi Phi again.

Now I hear Phuket is requiring 2 weeks quarantine for travelers from Bangkok. I guess I'll wait and see.

Thanks Steve, I was planning on contacting you once I had the dates confirmed. I was thinking 2 or 3 daytrips from Phuket. I haven't had the chance to dive any of those sites yet (Rachas, Shark Point, etc.). Are the Bidas better done from Phuket or Lanta? I probably won't be going back to Phi Phi again.

Now I hear Phuket is requiring 2 weeks quarantine for travelers from Bangkok. I guess I'll wait and see.
Thanks.

The Bida's can be done from Lanta, Phi Phi or Phuket. At the moment it is really, really quiet so Phuket or Phi Phi would be your best bet for especially Koh Bida Nok. Koh Bida Nai is not that often dived from Phuket, unfortunately and I still don't understand that.

Back
Top Bottom