Looking for a warm water high performance regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gqllc007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there a new standard? I read 2020 Scubalabs and Aqua Lung Leg3nd elite seems to be the best rated.
Any other regulators to look at? We do have an Atomics M1when we use to cold water dive but would just like something different for warm water ...would like to keep it under $1,000 and Scubrapro isn't serviced in my area.

HOG and Deep6

why do you need another reg?
My wife will dive with me in warm water.
I was always big into semi tech diving so I am looking for top of the line regulators. I have had Scubapro, Poseidon, Zeagle/Apex, Mares and Atomic...My M1 is over 15 years old so I sent it off to get serviced. I wish I had known about Slinger and his servicing.

I was always big into semi tech diving so I am looking for top of the line regulators. I have had Scubapro, Poseidon, Zeagle/Apex, Mares and Atomic...My M1 is over 15 years old so I sent it off to get serviced. I wish I had known about Slinger and his servicing.
If it is for your wife, while not “high performance” consider the AL Mikron. I have multiple regs and could honestly buy anything I wanted but have stuck with this regulator as my go to reg since my first ocean dives.

15 yrs is still pretty young for a reg. My work horse Apeks DS4 is 23 year old.
Your wife might like to try cold water one day! Get her a compatible one and you have a spare one just in case.

Is there a new standard? I read 2020 Scubalabs and Aqua Lung Leg3nd elite seems to be the best rated.
Any other regulators to look at? We do have an Atomics M1when we use to cold water dive but would just like something different for warm water ...would like to keep it under $1,000 and Scubrapro isn't serviced in my area.
Legend is the pinnacle for 20+ years, but I'd stick to posiedon as those are more "tech"..
<TG>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom