Continuing Tec training - where in FL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe the OP already has intro to tech but @LandonL , @cerich , myself etc would be happy to continue to assist him in his educational endeavors.
@RainPilot in all honesty, @NothingClever was one of the most over prepared and leadership quality students I've ever had the pleasure of teaching/assisting in any course. If more students took the initiative and preparation that he put into each day of the course then every instructor from here to when all the water dries up would have their lives much easier.
Yeah, he is a rockstar. I'm sad that this damn 'Rona meant I couldn't do his trimix course but I knew he was in good hands.

@RainPilot in all honesty, @NothingClever was one of the most over prepared and leadership quality students I've ever had the pleasure of teaching/assisting in any course. If more students took the initiative and preparation that he put into each day of the course then every instructor from here to when all the water dries up would have their lives much easier.

Thank you for the kind words. I blame @RainPilot - he’s a superb mentor. He invested a lot to get me caught up. He was way ahead of the curve with virtual training before COVID made virtual training routine. @paultoomer is lucky to have him on the RAID team.

@CaveMD - BTW, all my household goods finally arrived so I’m getting my twinset put back together so I can come down to play. Hoping to go for a long coastal ride with you guys from the Cannons and load test my new 12Ah batteries.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom