Continuing Tec training - where in FL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4c1dburn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi - not sure if I should post this here or in the tec section. (posted in both)

I might be staying in southern Florida for a month or two.
Wondering if you have any recommendations for what area has a decent concentration of good tec guides/instructors.
Trained with someone in Greece all summer, now looking to make use of my ability to work from anywhere and continue on the tec path in Florida.

What are you looking to do? For deep stuff that will be South Florida, but you might want to be somewhere reasonably close to the Keys as sometimes when South Florida is blown out the weather is great in Key Largo. Though they rarely go out for the super deep stuff.

Of course caves = cave country.

Yes, @LandonL
Or Ryan Custureri at aquiwatersports in Fort Lauderdale.

Ryan can't teach technical courses yet, @LandonL and some of the other instructors are teaching those for now
Thanks Tom, I thought he was up and running....

Awesome - thanks all!

Ryan can't teach technical courses yet, @LandonL and some of the other instructors are teaching those for now
I believe the OP already has intro to tech but @LandonL , @cerich , myself etc would be happy to continue to assist him in his educational endeavors.
@RainPilot in all honesty, @NothingClever was one of the most over prepared and leadership quality students I've ever had the pleasure of teaching/assisting in any course. If more students took the initiative and preparation that he put into each day of the course then every instructor from here to when all the water dries up would have their lives much easier.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom