Florida - good tec spots for continuing training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4c1dburn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi - not sure if I should post this here or in the destination section.

I might be staying in southern Florida for a month or two.
Wondering if you have any recommendations for what area has a decent concentration of good tec guides/instructors.
Trained with someone in Greece all summer, now looking to make use of my ability to work from anywhere and continue on the tec path in Florida.

High springs has a large concentration of really high level instructors. I’d hit up Cave Country Dive Shop or Extreme Exposure to get specific recommendations, or shoot me a PM.

High springs has a large concentration of really high level instructors. I’d hit up Cave Country Dive Shop or Extreme Exposure to get specific recommendations, or shoot me a PM.

Thanks much

Any specific ideas for Southern Florida?

Ultimate goal is deeper wrecks (I have a few dives on my bucket list that require Trimix).

Did foundations and advanced Nitrox (up to 50% / 40 meters / 1 stage tank) over the summer. Taking next step from there.

Ultimate goal is deeper wrecks (I have a few dives on my bucket list that require Trimix).

Did foundations and advanced Nitrox (up to 50% / 40 meters / 1 stage tank) over the summer. Taking next step from there.
Isn’t Richie Koehler still teaching down near jupiter/w palm? He would be on my short list with those goals.

Alec Hutchinson (Boca, anything you want to do) Marcello Pavao (Jupiter, up to helitrox) are two people I'd recommend a family member to in the Broward/Palm Beach area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom