A new kind of long stay visa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very localised, and for the moment still far less than European countries and US. For the moment this doesn't worry me.
As long as it is being contented then it should be fine.
And never ever make the same mistakes as US and the European countries. No softly softly approached because it does not work with this "chinese virus". We are suffering in HK because of this. No half measure.

I'm currently on Koh Tao; life here is pretty much normal. Almost everything is open, people have to wear masks indoors, but outdoors, many don't bother.
I believe there are a lot of migrant workers there especially from Burma.
Take good care.
How is the diving and the transport from the mainland?

I've been settling in and catching up on work; haven't had the time to go diving yet - most likely will hit the water this Saturday. Heard a whale shark was sighted today, so there's that.
Regarding transport - AFAIK Seatran is suspending their ferry routes, but Lomprayah is still running.

The weekend before last, visibility around Koh Tao was iffy, almost not worth taking the camera down.

4ie9CjE.jpg

Last weekend it cleared up a bit, although I'm still getting significant backscatter, despite spreading the strobes out.

5fK9JJV.jpg

NykWofM.jpg

spNhVdL.jpg

Macro is working better.

Hsh2d05.jpg

gKy5bfZ.jpg

JUrK31C.jpg

Blb4Gbp.jpg

o8bPlGU.jpg

53kMuJy.jpg

Right now it's windy and raining, so diving is out, but I'm told it should clear up by Thursday.

Don't look gift horse in the mouth!!!! LOL
Plenty of us do not have the luxury to go diving/travelling!
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom