Sentry DPV dashboard between Piranha and Geneses 600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildthing520

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The happiest dive for me is to have three piranhas and two Genese 600s taking turns to play. Now I have overcome the trouble of battery maintenance. The biggest problem is that my Piranha has no battery indicator, but I have a Logic Dive "Sentry DPV "Dashboard", after transforming the Anderson 75A connector of Piranaha, and after the salt water test, the sensitivity of the Sentry dashboard is higher than that of Geneses600. From then on, I can spend a little money to check the power between each DPV, making my diving activities easier And safe.

Attachments

• DSC_0154.JPG
    DSC_0154.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 179
We just ordered these for the Genesis 2.1 and 2.2

I can't wait to play with them.

Just change the power adapter to mount Sentry transmitter on the tail of the piranha

We offer the Sentry with 75A Anderson connectors for other brands of DPV, no adapter needed. The small square is the water intrusion detector that is attached to the inside of the DPV at the normal low point.

We offer the Sentry with 75A Anderson connectors for other brands of DPV, no adapter needed. The small square is the water intrusion detector that is attached to the inside of the DPV at the normal low point.
Where can you purchase this?

Also, would you need this adapter when using the Sentry with the Genesis 2.1? Or does the transmitter just connect natively?

Hi John,

I guess this adapter is for DPVs with single battery.

Is the Sentry compatible with the Dive X Blacktip Exploration (4 batteries Dewalt 12 Ah in total, but set up as 2 Batteries in series made of 2 DW 12 Ah each) ?

How easy/dificult is it to adapt, soldering the leads of the small power connector to the 75A Anderson connector ?

What is the price?

Thanks

@Jon Nellis

bumping this for cost and availability. Cheers

The transmitter goes between the battery and motor controller connector. We build them with the smaller 15/30/45A Anderson connectors ($715) or the larger 75A Anderson connectors ($745).

Back
Top Bottom