how to close sb account

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just recently - yesterday - had 2 posts - out of ~50 that were removed from a thread that can no longer be posted to. I didn’t really think about it until I saw this thread. The thread was about the Cayman Island quarantine breach case. Now I’m pretty sure that I don’t post things that are offensive so assume my reply was in a block of off topic posts.

My first 2 posts to the thread are still there to read. I only remember one that I wrote that was deleted though:

Another member who had been posting in the thread directed a post to me about what I had written about a report on I saw on TV. In short, their post was to the effect of, “I didn’t say it (the report) was controversial, you did.” My post that followed was, “I didn’t say it, the doggone reporter did! :cheers:

Man did that make me mad - not really - could care less.

Same here, had a couple of mine deleted there don't remember what they were and don't care.

Nothing dies on the internet. You can choose to be a Ghost or a Zombie but you will always have a presence .

Haven’t read that one, and now that 50 posts were removed from it there is no point...
That thread went WAY off topic from the original post on the Cayman breach story - so you’re not missing anything related to the actual topic of the thread.

Knock, Knock!

How many SB members does it take to close a single member’s account?

Who’s there?

I’m not sure, but so far it’s twelve pages of people who essentially weren’t involved in the first place.

Knock, Knock!

Who’s there?

I’m not sure, but so far it’s twelve pages of people who essentially weren’t involved in the first place.

My posts were inquisitive, gratuitous informative and one of them was funny (when i shot back at @letterboy).

Knock, Knock!

Who’s there?

Agreed. No one should have been involved. Except the OP went public.

More entertainment for the great unwashed...

No worries. I can point a mod not known for his humor in your direction
Fixed: "No worries, I can point a mod in your direction."

can you un-add me now please,
You can manage the groups you belong to in your profile.

To leave The Pub: Your avatar - Personal details - Settings/Join user groups - scroll down to Pub Regulars and click "leave user group"

Back
Top Bottom