Hello from WV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ducatiwv

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Thanks for allowing me to join, I ve been diving for several years, mostly Florida, have a small place there, but anxious to dive more and become a regular part of this forum, I m Larry btw, and hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas

Welcome. There’s no filtering of who can join - as you will soon see. However, there is occasionally some filtering of who can stay, or what can be posted for those that get out of control.

Welcome. There’s no filtering of who can join - as you will soon see. However, there is occasionally some filtering of who can stay, or what can be posted for those that get out of control.
Thank you, and seems like a good group of people, appreciate the welcome

Thanks for allowing me to join, I ve been diving for several years, mostly Florida, have a small place there, but anxious to dive more and become a regular part of this forum, I m Larry btw, and hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas
Welcome! I used to live in Boynton Beach, FL. Have a Happy New Year!

What part of WV? Used to go there lots. Beckley, Fayetteville, Logan. Got two ex wives from that state

What part of WV? Used to go there lots. Beckley, Fayetteville, Logan. Got two ex wives from that state
I m actually in Gilbert, close to Logan, and I have 2 exes here also lol. Did a lot of business in Beckley at Bubs Cycle center

Welcome! I used to live in Boynton Beach, FL. Have a Happy New Year!
Thank you also, Love that area as well and unfortunately for me New Years is my birthday also, as I get older it isn't as Happy lol ....Happy New Years to you also

Welcome. Florida has a range of very nice diving opportunities - the Florida Keys get a lot of attention, but the big animal diving out of Jupiter is nice, and don't forget you've got some diving available to the north...out of North Carolina, diving the offshore wrecks with sand tiger sharks.

Welcome. Florida has a range of very nice diving opportunities - the Florida Keys get a lot of attention, but the big animal diving out of Jupiter is nice, and don't forget you've got some diving available to the north...out of North Carolina, diving the offshore wrecks with sand tiger sharks.
Thank you, I actually have diving friends in North Carolina and are big wreck divers so hoping to go there next summer, did a Shark dive from Emerald charters in Jupiter and loved it

Back
Top Bottom