Help! My house is being submerged in scuba equipment!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob, I think you have more gear in that picture than my shop did before we moved into our new building last year. And I'm actually not exaggerating. The only thing I don't see is the compressor.

It was temporarily relocated to a heated space for winter storage. It typically is where you see the grey box on the wall at the end of the pcture. There is the switch/hour meter/power supply there...

Take up woodworking with hand tools (or mail order CNC prepped wood) and build custom storage like that walk-in closet. It also avoids the dive gear getting worse by diverting funds to those hand tools.

On the less classy side, these come in various sizes: Sterilite 15qt Clear View Storage Bin with Latch Purple. Put those in some nice custom shelves with doors and you might be fine. Or build wooden bins/boxes as well.

This reminded me to go check mousetraps around my gear so they don’t get into it and start nibbling on hoses

Reactions: Zef
My problem is less equipment, but tanks. I swear they multiple overnight. And the UPS man just dropped off a box that suspiciously looks like another tank.

I am doing a purge right now as part of a larger decluttering program. I am determined to get down to two full kits (outside of backplates and tanks) and keep it that way.

I have a bunch of guitars, amplifiers, and sound equipment ready to go, too, if anyone is interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom