For Sale Zeagle Covert XT Scuba BCD Size XL - Price Reduced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Claus J Schnabel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This BCD is less than 1 year old. It is their latest model. Find detailed description here: Covert XT
It has been used for one short dive trip and found to be too large of a size for me.
It has been stored in a smoke free home and was completely dried inside and out.
I will replace with the same one in a smaller size. Great BCD, especially for traveling.
Asking $300.00 plus shipping.
Thanks for looking.

View media item 210728View media item 210727View media item 210726View media item 210725

FWIW, Leisure Pro has this bcd listed at $459.95, and based on my experience with them, possibly less with a phone call to their sales staff. They also offer free shipping. I hope you get your asking price, but I certainly would not be interested in your offer if I were looking for a Covert XT. I agree the Covert XT is a great travel bcd, but $399 + shipping for a used bcd is not likely going to generate many offers. Good luck to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom