Xdeep stealth 2.0 weight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
HI
I've a question
On xdeep official web site is avaible comparision system tool
Classic wing is 0.8 kg weight, rec 1.6kg and tec 1.8
I think there is a mistake for "full set weight" comparision:
2,4kg for classic, 2,6kg for rec and 2,8kg for tec
Same harness: rec may be 3,6 , tec 3,8
has someone tried to ceck the real "Tec "set's weight?
Thanks

I have a tec, depends on how many d rings you have, do you have the spine weight pouch..... I'd guess mine weighs about 5#, maybe a little more.

My stealth rec, including spinal weight pouch (4 small weights) knife and Eezycut is 2.5kg excluding butt plate and weights

They are most likely just doing out of the factory weight. When you purchase one, it comes in a box and is very light I will say. I have the Tec RB and it weighs a little over 5 lbs but it also has a redundant bladder system. May I ask why the weight of the stand-alone system is a concern of yours?

The tec2.0 ready to dive with lots of added d-rings and such comes in at 7.3 lbs.

I bought a classic system and wanted to know if it had much weight advantage over the tec
When you buy the classic system you are really buying 2 separate pieces of gear. You buy a harness and bladder. You have to attach the bladder every time you dive. The rec and tec are physically attached to the harness so you only have to connect one bungee and that’s just to have the system hug you keeping the wing flat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom