Have you tested positive for COVID?

Have you tested positive for COVID?

• I didn’t test positive, but I had it.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • I tested positive, but was asymptomatic/minimal symptoms

Votes: 16 8.1%
  • I tested positive, it was the worst.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I tested positive and was hospitalized.

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • I tested positive and am a long hauler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not been tested, nor have I been sick

Votes: 86 43.4%
  • I was tested negative

Votes: 81 40.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have we become too focused on work exposure and ignore our other exposures?

I have been to the Dentist (tooth fell out..), got a haircut, used to go grocery shopping (curb pickup now), got the snow tires put on the car, been to the hardware store a few times, etc....

How many people feel safe due to the luxury of "work at home" but then blindly do other things that may not be safe?

Delivery for home renovations and groceries. Hair cut i do because can't do that myself. I change my own tires and do most of that kind car maintenance myself.

Delivery for home renovations and groceries. Hair cut i do because can't do that myself. I change my own tires and do most of that kind car maintenance myself.
There’s always the Flowbee.

The first paper “from birth to early childhood”, not so much about pregnancy and the other link is really about how poisonous it is, which we all know do’t we?

The first paper talks about a lot of very general stuff, oxidation and inflammation. It is a review and many of the papers it reviews have quite small sample sizes, even then for the post birth risk it is looking at 60% increase in chances. That is like saying being female causes bends.

Hair cut i do because can't do that myself.

What? You don’t cut your hair yourself?

The first thing I bought after toilet paper was a hair clipper. It was very difficult to find.

I have a mohawk to prove it.

@Wookie I hope you are getting better, I have stories but really what is important is how you react. Don't be shy, if you want to go to the hospital go. All they can do is send you back home, or admit you. I had 1 person wait too long and was in pretty bad shape when she finally went in, spent a few days on bi-pap 02 and hydration, then back home. This was way back in March.

Tested negative after my husband had symptoms fever, chills, body ache and cough. He was only ill for about 6 hours and tested negative also.

I should be vaccinated within 10-14 days. I would be vaccinated tomorrow if I could but the initial doses of course go to those actually caring for covid patients. I'm with @uncfnp in thinking that I will get sick eventually, hopefully with the vaccine I won't or it will not be severe. I am hoping for a good strong reaction to the 2nd dose of vaccine, that will mean my body is ready to FIGHT!! The side effects seem to last 1-2 days. I can do that standing on my head rather than fight off Covid. Thanks for posting all that info, I just finished a webinar at work re the same.... After the vaccine...I'll still be wearing a mask, as will most health care workers.

The first paper “from birth to early childhood”, not so much about pregnancy and the other link is really about how poisonous it is, which we all know do’t we?

The first paper talks about a lot of very general stuff, oxidation and inflammation. It is a review and many of the papers it reviews have quite small sample sizes, even then for the post birth risk it is looking at 60% increase in chances. That is like saying being female causes bends.
If you are an optimist 60% increase in chances means nothing; if you are a pessimist it is huge. Make your choice.

If you are an optimist 60% increase in chances means nothing; if you are a pessimist it is huge. Make your choice.
Not really. The chances are low to begin with, if it went from 0.001 (I am making that up to 60.001 it would matter but it is from next to nothing to double next to nothing. I suspect this is an impossible thing to check for in fact as literally every child, in the west at least, will be given this drug. Assuming a doubling is true doesn’t explain the curves of the increase in autism.

I get particularly pissy about this as it is a terrible problem for those unfortunate enough to suffer from it and the various crack pot theories put forward essentially blame women for decisions they made leading to damage to their children, whereas it is very likely entirely external factors or genetics. This first review covers dozens of elements, picking on one that blames the mother is not helping anyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom