Aqualung catalog from 1990s?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IslandKraut

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Would anyone have a link to a 1995 Aqualung catalog? I see one on eBay, but prefer to spend the $35 on orings instead...

Aloha Couv,

And thanks for many other posts I enjoyed as a lurker...
I did actually find the archives, and a catalog from the 70's to cover the aquarius and calypso stages I came across recently.

As for DACOR, I am looking for 1995 or a year around that. Trying to get to the Pacer lineup of XL, XLE, XLB, with 950's, 960's, etc. Perhaps even seeing the move towards the modular series.

Mahalo!

Trying to get to the Pacer lineup of XL, XLE, XLB, with 950's, 960's, etc. Perhaps even seeing the move towards the modular series.
I may have some stuff lying around the shop. I used to repair a lot of Dacors. I'll even sell you the Dacor custom tool set I picked up along the way. PM me.

It would be neat to see Dacor catalogs from the 80's and 90's.

Being curious about the variations of metal Dacor second stages, I have been picking up a collection of the different Olympic and Pacer seconds. Nice breathing second stages on a couple that I have taken in the water. and they have the shiny allure.

A notable exception was an XLB that I could not get tuned worth a hoot, put in a NOS kit but it did nothing for it.

That is good to know... I heard from others that the XLE is the best example of metal Dacors, and I was wondering if the XLB was worth a try.

Well guess what just fell into my lap? A Dacor 900 first stage and a Pacer second stage. As I'm not tooled up (nor interested) I'm giving it away to one of you fine folks. Free! Well almost free, you pay shipping and if you can find it in your heart to make a donation to Dive Heart Foundation Diveheart – Imagine the Possibilities ( @DiveHeart here on SB) that would be nice.

The first stage definitely needs a bit of work as the IP is running away. The second stage breathes well, but has a slight freeflow. It actually looks better than the attached pictures.

IMG_1184.JPG
IMG_1185.JPG
IMG_1186.JPG
IMG_1187.JPG

Don't need the regulator, but since you mentioned them I made small donation to Diveheart in appreciation of their programs.
Diving has been a huge positive in my life, and think it is awesome that Diveheart shares that experience with people to perhaps make their life a little better.

Awesome cause! Donation made, and PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom