Closed Xdeep stealth classic sidemount setup

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A few questions:
Is this the 1.0 or 2.0?

If the 1.0, what is the difference?

Could I mount a stealth 2.0 rb bladder on this harness? (I think the answer is yes but I have yet to sidemount and no one in the area has a setup I have been able to put my hands on.)

A few questions:
Is this the 1.0 or 2.0?

If the 1.0, what is the difference?

Could I mount a stealth 2.0 rb bladder on this harness? (I think the answer is yes but I have yet to sidemount and no one in the area has a setup I have been able to put my hands on.)

This is Stealth Classic. The rec bladder shape is different and attaches to the harness with a bolt. I'm not sure what is different about the harness versions, probably not much.

If you really wanted to, you could probably find the bracket and attach the rec bladder to the harness.

This is Stealth Classic. The 2.0 bladder shape is different and attaches to the harness with a bolt. I'm not sure what is different about the harness versions, probably not much.

If you really wanted to, you could probably find the bracket and attach the 2.0 bladder to the harness.
Can you confirm this? I don’t think there’s a difference in the bladders but off top of my head I’m not sure which of the classics I own. Obv the tec attaches with a bolt. 2.0 Classic manual shows the same five point bungee mounting as the original and not the bolt tab.

Back
Top Bottom