New Book alert! 'Confessions of a Divemaster' coming this December 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

received notification last night that it was downloaded to my kindle.

now i just need to find my kindle.

I'm reading it on Kindle. Can I report issues here? I usually do it via the app, but I don't know how long they take to get back to the author.

After that started to work in a supermarket where my duty was to face up Swine the shelves near closing time.

I can't even figure it what that is supposed to be.

BTW, I love this bit:

My mother was about to start a career in public house management. It turned into a great move as it made me an expert drinker before my 13th birthday.

:cheers:

Finally found my Kindle and finished the book. Great read. Thank you. Can't wait for the second.

I bought the book and was unable to finish it due to a combination of poor copyediting, scattered narrative, and casual misogyny and racism. Just because you quote someone else using the n-word does not mean it's OK to put in a book. It serves no narrative purpose. Perhaps the copyediting has been fixed in the Kindle edition, but in print most pages had irregular continuations and hyphenation was done everywhere except to break up long words. It was not readable. I read a decent number of self-published books, but this one needs professional assistance. Sorry to be so negative.

Aside from progressive wokery, was it a good read?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom