Closed SHEARWATER PEREGRINE / BRAND NEW / NEVER TOUCHED / $415 SHIPPED

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LACityBoy

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Brand new Shearwater Peregrine.

Package never opened. As I'm a new diver, the unit was obtained, on Ebay, thinking it would be perfect for me at my level. However, in talking to a diving instructor, when he heard me talking about my passion for the sport and a desire to advance myself perhaps into Tec diving, caves, wrecks, etc, he suggested I get a computer that will grow with me, not one that I'll be selling in a year...So I purchased the PERDIX AI. Unfortunately, the Ebay seller does not accept returns. So, here we are!

$415 Shipping included

Will accept PayPal
(Friends & Family - No fees)

Will accept ZELLE direct payment

Package will ship USPS First Class

Thanks 4346074D-3D21-4235-9422-30A4C5D632F3.jpegA2F6A122-909A-4FE6-9157-E570379D4CBA.jpeg74B862F7-9175-4A70-A0EE-6F77D47AD088.jpeg

I don't get it. 148 views to this post. No bites? None? No nibbles?

What were those 148 people looking for? LOL...I get it. Some just looking around...BUT ONE-HUNDRED FORTY-EIGHT??? AND NOTHING??? LOL. OK...

What were those 148 people looking for? LOL...I get it. Some just looking around...BUT ONE-HUNDRED FORTY-EIGHT??? AND NOTHING??? LOL. OK...

Why buy from you? Price differential is negligible - no bargain. It's available from a known reliable retailer for practically the same price. For a new product with a newer warranty. Your price has to be much tastier to enlist a buyer. Good luck. Great product.

I think a lot of the views come from those people wondering why such a new and newly released computer is for sale.

Yes, I agree. Maybe I should have clarified that in the original posting. And I'll make that change. Thanks.

As I'm a new diver, by all accounts, the unit was obtained, on Ebay, thinking it would be perfect for me at my level. However, in talking to an instructor for GUE, when he heard me talking about my passion for the sport and a desire to advance myself perhaps into Tec diving, caves, wrecks, etc, he suggested I get a computer that will grow with me, not one that I'll be selling in a year...So I purchased the PERDIX AI. Unfortunately, the Ebay seller does not accept returns. So, here we are!

You could donate it to my favorite charity and write it off your taxes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom