Deep6 Black Friday Sale! My joy is complete!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think they're having some website issues.

I think that listing is messed up. I was looking at it a month or so ago before some parts went out of stock and it used to say "as low as" with a price a hundred or two more than that. For some weird reason once it went out of stock it started to show that "as low as" price.

I wonder if their website just summed up the minimum price for the available options and put zeroes in for the out-of-stock options (I think both their wings are out of stock at the moment)

That makes sense.

If they were $183.50 for a complete BP/W setup, I would imagine they would be FLYING out the door! Hence the back order. :)

I wonder if their website just summed up the minimum price for the available options and put zeroes in for the out-of-stock options (I think both their wings are out of stock at the moment)

This is my assumption also.

I went and asked this morning if / when they would be getting 30# wings back in stock, they said "not sure, so not soon".

After sitting on airplanes yesterday for 15+ hours, I closed the Red Sea chapter of my life touching down in Florida last night.

To console myself this mornring I sought some retail therapy and bought a set of Signature regs for BM and SM duty which will have a nice cascade effect.

The Signature set will shuffle all my Dive Rite regs to recreational duty for my wife and me and replace the Zeagle regs.

I also bought the Deep 6 Gear SM canister light. Tough to beat that closeout price. Looking forward to training with it so I don't accidentally hang myself when I take a Cave course next year.

After sitting on airplanes yesterday for 15+ hours, I closed the Red Sea chapter of my life touching down in Florida last night.

To console myself this mornring I sought some retail therapy and bought a set of Signature regs for BM and SM duty which will have a nice cascade effect.

The Signature set will shuffle all my Dive Rite regs to recreational duty for my wife and me and replace the Zeagle regs.

I also bought the Deep 6 Gear SM canister light. Tough to beat that closeout price. Looking forward to training with it so I don't accidentally hang myself when I take a Cave course next year.

And I thought the $700+ that I just spent was a nice order!! Lol, beat me by a LOOOOOONGGGGG shot:)

Edit: maybe not so much....in reading that again I think you bought one set for both SM / BM. At 1st I read it as 2 full sets, lol.

Yeah, only two 1sts and two 2nds. I’ll just add the 1.5” SPGs for SM missions.

I have been looking to switch to D6 Signature for a while, one of my 2nds gave up the ghost - at least temporarily (couldn't get the part in time) and gave me an excuse to order one. I just received it today and it looks like a nice reg. Was planning on having this as my backup reg, but now am thinking of making it my primary.

Chris was awesome to work with on the phone as well. I called as few days before he put up his black friday specials to see if I would get the reg in time. he suggested waiting and said no problem on getting it when I needed it.

I hear Bert is like “Flash” without all the confusing time-phase subplots and Dopplegangers.

Back
Top Bottom