I finally did it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big thumbs up for not going with the black theme that seems to be the fashion with divers, colours are cool!

VIS here is 2 inches to 10 feet. Gear manufacturers seem to forget that we like being able to see our buddies and be seen by our buddies and not all of us are in the clear blue waters.

Yes I'm male, as for you not liking purple, I'll forgive you.

And thanks.

In the old days purple was considered the "color of kings"

Next time I am back in New England and I see somebody in purple DUI suit, I'll come and say hello knowing that it is you.

My FLX Extreme on order will have the purple flames overlay. I wear white fins for visibility.

In the old days purple was considered the "color of kings"

Next time I am back in New England and I see somebody in purple DUI suit, I'll come and say hello knowing that it is you.

Color of royalty because the source of purple die was a rare moth and therefore expensive to make so only the rich could afford it.

Stop buy i usually have a stove for hot tea on site.

Yes I'm male, as for you not liking purple, I'll forgive you.

And thanks.
Hey purple's my favorite color! So props on that! But wouldn't really go with my urban (gray) camo and yellow Halcyon and newly painted to match ffm.

OceanReef G. Divers FFM Custom.jpg

Screenshot_20201114-203021.png

Sometimes for fun I play around on the dui custom site. This one has a mixed Carol Baskin / Joe Exotic vibe to it and is my current favorite combination.

I think DUI is missing a huge potential market by not letting you pay a ton more money to customize the parts they only make available in black.

... But your purple suit is much more elegant, I'll give you that. Hope it fits well and you love it.

not letting you pay a ton more money to customize the parts they only make available in black.

A while back any extra colors were extra money.....the legs still are.

I imagine that too many people said nope.

I got my first drysuit in 2009. I'm on my second now.

Well on Saturday I ordered a custom cut flex extreme will all the trimming.

It was kinda an ouch handing that much cash to someone.

First drysuit, off the rack Bare. Still have it and it works okay. Second drysuit, custom cut Flex Extreme with all the trimmings. :yeahbaby:

Totally worth it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom